Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Three Things I Do Not Like About My Kindle Touch

1. The "touch" part, at times. If I have lotion on my hands, or my hands are too cold, etc, then I have a hard time using  the touch screen. Flipping pages can be a pain.

2. Keeping track of what I am reading is a bit more difficult. As I mentioned in my last list, I tend to read more than one book at a time. With actual books, I have no problem keeping track of what I am reading. Because I have anywhere from 10 to 30 pages of books in my Kindle at any given time, I sometimes mix up titles or even flat out forget that I am in the midst of reading something.

3. It's simply not a book. As a lifelong reader, I constantly have a book in hand. The weight, the feel of the pages, even the smell of a book are all things I have grown up with. A Kindle simply cannot compare to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment