Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Three Hot Chicks In Horror(Whose Posters Hang In My Office)

1. Ginger- Ginger Snaps(2000) Katharine Isabelle


   Up until a few years ago, I wasn't all that into werewolves. An occasional appearance by one here and there was fine, but I never actively sought them out. One night on the Sci-Fi Channel(when such a thing still existed, natch) I happened upon the movie Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning(2004) And I watched it, with commercials and pretty chopped to hell(because, Hey! It's a hot redhead and "Beverly Marsh" from the IT tv miniseries!) After the movie was over, I logged in to Amazon and purchased all three movies. I watched them, and I loved them, so I bought the movie poster.


2. Laurie- Trick 'r Treat(2007) Anna Paquin


   I first saw Laurie when I came across Trick 'r Treat on Netflix, and it was love at first viewing(I love anthologies, and also, hot chicks who are in no way damsels-in-distress) Sweet, innocent-looking Laurie in her adorable Red Riding Hood costume. And then, a little later, we have not-so-sweet, sexy Laurie all disheveled and blood-stained. I bought the awesome poster you see above this year(the artist is Chris Lovell, you can find his work on Deviantart and on Facebook) at the same time as the one below, Julie.


3. Julie- Return of the Living Dead III(1993) Melinda(going by "Mindy") Clarke



   I first owned a VHS copy of this movie(which I still have) Not only did we have zombies, but Julie was smokin' in her fishnets and little jean cut-offs. And then she got bit, and then came the piercings. Am I the only one who found her even more attractive after she shoved all of that metal and glass through her body? Anyone? No? Moving on. Anyway, the movie poster is several years old, the art poster was purchased this year at the same time as poster number 2, Laurie.


No comments:

Post a Comment